One year after Benedict's Malta visit -- no progress which proves Benedict XVI is a pathological liar
Benedict XVI only farts at victim faces of the John Paul II Pedophiles Rapists-Priests Army and he is spending all his time preparing for the beatification of John Paul II in Rome this May 1, 2011 and securing the trillion dollars Vatican Swiss Banks so that in case he dies it cannot be traced to the Vatican but to the Opus Dei lay members. Read our related articles in sister weblogs the John Paul II Millstone http://jp2m.blogspot.com/
Faces of Rapists-Priests: from Father Marcial Maciel covered-up by John Paul II and the Eucharist. JOIN Signatories` protest against JP2 beatification
Church still to give its account to God and the people – Lawrence Grech
The Malta Independent
by Annaliza Borg
The first anniversary of Pope Benedict XVI’s visit to Malta will be marked in two weeks’ time, yet Lawrence Grech, one of a number of alleged victims of abuse by priests who grew up at St Joseph Home in Santa Venera, said that no progress towards any form of reconciliation has since been made by the Church.
The fact that up until last Monday (the last time the alleged victims came face-to-face with them at court) the priests were still wearing clerical garb is very disturbing for the alleged victims, who want the ugly chapter in their lives closed once and for all.
“The church cannot remain silent for any longer and must give its account to God and to the people,” Mr Grech told The Malta Independent on Sunday earlier this week.